Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Oreo Cheesecake’s main ingredient is Oreo biscuits, where these biscuits are crushed and used as the cookie crust instead of usual digestive biscuits. Oreo is the most popular and loved chocolate cookies across the world. Created on March 6, 1912 at the Nabisco Factory in New York, Oreo Biscuits continue to entice everyone’s taste buds with their deliciousness. Cheesecake is a delight in itself but it gets even better when it is made with Oreo biscuits.
- Crushed Oreo biscuits – 18
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 can
- Melted butter – 1/4 cup
- Softened cream cheese – 24 ounce
- Vanilla essence – 2 tsp
- Eggs – 3
- Take a bowl and mix 10 crushed Oreo biscuits with butter
- Take a spring form pan, grease it with butter and pour the biscuit and butter mixture. Press the mixture evenly.
- Take a large bowl, put cream cheese, condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla essence. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Break the remaining biscuits and drop them in the above cream mixture
- Preheat oven and pour the above cream mixture on top of the butter and biscuit mixture in the spring form pan
- Bake the mixture for about 45 to 60 minutes at 300 F.
- Take it out, cool at room temperature and chill in the refrigerator
- Remove from pan after a while, cut in pieces and enjoy