- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: For 4 People
Originated in the southern part of India, Mango Lassi is a non-alcoholic and refreshing drink made of mangoes and yoghurt. The drink is not just popular in India, but also in countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Nepal. Its popularity has crossed these countries and reached other Asian and Western countries like Malaysia, Singapore, UK, and the United States. Ground pistachios and cardamom are sprinkled on top of it before serving.
Serves - 4
- Pulp of Mangoes - 3
- Cold Milk - 1 cup
- Yogurt - 1 1/2 cups
- Powdered sugar - 2 tbsp
- Chopped Pistachios - 8 - 10 nos.
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Put all the ingredients except pistachio and cardamom in a blender and mix it well.
- Pour it equally in four glasses
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and equal amount of cardamom powder in each glass