- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Lemon cheesecake is a simple and delicious recipe to make, which does not require baking. Enjoy the creamy texture and tangy taste of the lemon cheesecake on any day or perhaps on a special occasion and surprise your loved ones with your cooking skills.
- digestive biscuits - 200 gm
- double cream - 150 ml
- castor sugar - 75 gm
- cream cheese - 300 gm
- butter - 60 gm
- lemon - 1
- Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin
- Take a pan and add butter to it. Put the pan on low heat. Once the butter is melted, take off from the heat and add crushed biscuits. Mix it well.
- Take 20 cm spring form cake tin and add the above mixture and flatten it. Chill the mixture for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Squeeze out the juice of a lemon and grate the zest in a small bowl.
- Take another bowl and add cream cheese and sugar to it. Mix both the ingredients together and add double cream to it. Add in lemon juice and zest. Mix everything together until smooth and creamy
- Take out the refrigerated biscuit base from the fridge and add the cream mixture to it. And, spread it out evenly on top of the biscuit base.
- Put the pan back in the refrigerator and chill it for two hours.
- Remove the cake out of the tin