Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Blueberry cheesecake is one of the most popular flavors around the world and May 26th is the National Blueberry Cheesecake Day. In a wide choice of cheesecake flavors, blueberry flavor holds a place in the best cheesecakes lists. Do not forget to enjoy your favorite Blueberry Cheesecake on the May 26th in addition to baking and eating it anytime you want.
- Whip cream - 6 cups
- cream cheese - 2 cups
- egg yolks - 4
- fresh milk - 3/4 cup
- vanilla essence - 2 tbsp
- crushed digestive biscuits - 1 cup
- lime juice - 2 tbsp
- melted butter - 3 tbsp
- sugar - 1 cup
- gelatin - 1 tbsp
- blueberry filling - 1/2 cup
- water - 2 cups
- Take a bowl and add to it crushed biscuits and butter. Mix them well.
- Take a dish pan and add the biscuit and butter to it and spread it well with the help of a spoon. Refrigerate it until it becomes hard.
- Take another bowl and mix cream cheese, lime juice, and vanilla essence. Keep it aside.
- Take 1 ½ cups of cold water and add gelatin to it.
- Add egg yolks to sugar and mix them well. Add 2 tablespoons of boiling hot milk. Once the mixture is combined well, add it entirely to the remaining milk and cook on slow flame to pasteurize the eggs and thicken it. Stir it continuously to avoid lumps.
- Take off the above mixture from the heat and add gelatin water to it. Keep it aside for half an hour at room temperature.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the egg mixture and smooth out all the lumps. Add whipped cream to it.
- Add the above mixture on top of the refrigerated biscuits and freeze again for 5 to 8 hours again till it becomes hard.
- Take the blueberry filling and add gelatin to it. Gelatin must be dissolved in little bit of cold water
- Boil the above mixture and let it cool at room temperature.
- Pour the blueberry mixture on the hardened cheesecake.
- Refrigerate again to set it.