Kitchen scissors are really useful, despite being an often overlooked kitchen tool. You might have a pair which matches your kitchen knife set or perhaps you have a separate pair. It could be that you don’t yet have any kitchen scissors, otherwise known as kitchen shears, in which case you might want to get a pair because they have many uses.
1) Small kitchen scissors are perfect for trimming and pruning herbs that you’re growing because it will not bruise the herbs or hurt the leaves.
2) Kitchen scissors are great for cutting a pizza into wedges if you can’t immediately find your pizza cutting wheel.
3) Use Kitchen Scissors for cutting pancetta or bacon into small pieces
4) Kitchen Scissors are also great for snipping through lobster or crab shells.
5) You can even use them to cut cooked chicken into pieces. This is certainly easier than hacking at a cooked chicken.
6) Use your kitchen shears to open food packaging or those hard-to-open sealed packages, rather than hunting through the house looking for another pair of scissors.
Here are Attractive and Handy Features Of Some Kitchen Scissors
7) Kitchen Scissors With Bottle Opener Feature
8) Kitchen Scissors that helps opened a tightly closed jar or bottle lid with a grip between the handles.
9) Kitchen Scissors that cuts up the pizza and holds the slices in place
10) Kitchen Scissors with built in nutcracker
11) Most Kitchen Scissors are dishwasher safe, so its really easy to clean
12) No matter whether you’re a right hander or left hander, there’s always a kitchen scissor for you
Although kitchen shears are often considered an optional piece of kit in the kitchen, their versatility and ease of use makes them a vital part if you love to cook and you want a versatile gadget to help you prepare your ingredients and perform a variety of other tasks.